Saturday, June 4, 2011

Harry Potter LEGOS

Kiddo had a birthday. The main thing on his list? LEGOS. Any LEGOS. But mostly Harry Potter LEGOS. There was a sale a month or so ago, so Kiddo lucked out! He got 4 Harry Potter LEGO sets in 2 days. The Burrow, Quidditch, Hagrid's Hut, and Freeing Dobby. He was thrilled. They have been built since Monday, and played with every day since. They have been set up one way, then another way, then yet another. He has planned the spaces for Hogwarts, Hogwarts Express, and Diagon Alley. Expensive taste!

2011,LEGOS,Kiddo
This was today's set up. For a little while.

2011,LEGOS,Kiddo
This is the inside of Hagrid's Hut. Fun, no?

2011,LEGOS,Kiddo
This is the best brick ever. It lights up! Can't you feel the warmth of the fire?

And please, PLEASE, P.L.E.A.S.E., tell me you have a space in your house that looks like this:
2011,LEGOS,Kiddo
He has a set of three drawers plastic drawers, in addition to 2 large plastic bin (HUGE bins), none of which are in this picture. Why, oh why, oh why, can't the LEGOS make their way back to those boxes? Why must they continue to migrate about my family room, pausing on various flat surfaces long enough to frustrate me?

Truthfully, while it bugs me, I know I will miss it when he no longer leaves LEGOS around. It will mean he has grown up. I just have to remind myself of that every time I step on a rogue LEGO.

No comments: