Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday--unthemed

I have missed a couple of Muffin Tin Mondays. It isn't that I haven't served a meal in a tin, we just have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to blog them! And it takes very little time to blog a muffin tin. That is just how busy we have been.

We did our Muffin Tin Monday for dinner last night. Hubby is taking a class on Monday nights, so I am on my own to feed the kids. It worked out well yesterday, since we went from Lego League in the morning, to a chocolate potluck at lunch, and then to art class. Muffin tins were not to be. But dinner worked perfectly for a muffin tin! I have no clue what the theme was supposed to be, but here is what we had!

muffin tin Monday

Here is Kutey's:
muffin tin Monday
Milk, pudding (under the foil--can't be open or that is all she would eat!), cherry tomatoes from the garden, fish sticks, tarter sauce, sweet potato fries, applesauce, yogurt with honey.

And Kiddo's:
muffin tin Monday

4 comments:

Chasing the Goose said...

I love Sweet Potato Fries!!! I bet the kids gobbled them up.

Michelle said...

me too! sweet potato fries rock! thanks for posting, even if it wasn't on theme! still love to see your muffin tins!

{ L } said...

haha!! That is so funny that you cover the pudding. :)

schmobes said...

It's not so much that I cover it, I just don't open it :). Can't really blame her for wanting it first.