Monday, April 12, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday--Rainbow

Today's theme for Muffin Tin Monday was RAINBOW! I love making rainbow tins. They are always so bright and cheery! Particularly on a day that started rather grey.

Here is our "masterpiece" for today:
Muffin Tin Monday
Red: Pepperoni and Red Apples
Orange: Carrots and Clementines
Yellow: Cheese and Yellow bell pepper
Green: Grapes
Blue: blue yogurt
Purple: "blue" corn chips (definitely more purple than blue!)

Here is Kutey's:
Muffin Tin Monday

I used the mini muffin pan for hers today because we had more than 6 foods and I wanted to be able to arrange them in a sort of rainbowy fashion. She ended up getting extra servings of many of the things in the tin, it really holds very little!

And Kiddo's:
Muffin Tin Monday

I had to laugh a little, though, because last year, when I started doing Muffin Tin Monday, rainbow was one of the first tins I did. In that posting, I said if we kept doing this I would have to get new tins. I still haven't! This week's tin, though, made me think I might need to!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Looks great! I love the blue yogurt!!! :)

Unknown said...

What a great colorful tin!

Lisa said...

Great tin!