Monday, March 8, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday--Yellow

The color themes for Muffin Tin Monday are still rolling. This week was yellow. I have been fighting a terrible cold, it is Kutey's birthday, and I feel like yellow didn't turn out as well as it could have, but here it is!

Muffin Tin Monday
Macaroni and cheese, applesauce, peaches, and yellow bell pepper.

After the fact I realized I could have made corn muffins, we could have had corn or eggs, I had bananas and Jell-o I planned to serve, but didn't. Looks like yellow might have to make a return visit in a few weeks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

JDaniel would have loved all the mac and cheese!

Christy said...

I totally didn't think of scrambled eggs either, lol.

Unknown said...

Hey, ANY tine with Mac''n Cheese is just plain old AWESOME!

w said...

i forgot about eggs, too. great tins!