Monday, March 1, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday--Themeless 5

It's Muffin Tin Monday--again? Already? Where did the week go?
It was fortunate that this week was themeless, as we had a quick stop at home to eat between Lego playgroup and Art class. WHEW! It was a busy day.

Here is what I tossed into the tins:
Photobucket

Fish sticks, sweet potato fries, tartar sauce, apple sauce, carrots, and dried apricots (for Kiddo, Kutey doesn't like them).

Looks a little blah, doesn't it! The kids made no complaints, however, and ate it all in good time so we could move on to the next activity!

I am looking forward to the yellow theme next week! We have kind of already done yellow, but I have a couple of new things to try, too!

1 comment:

They call me Mommy said...

I never complaints when there are fries involved! looks like a great tin!