Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter week ideas

I have been pulling together ideas for this weeks activities. What started out looking like a very quiet week has gotten much busier. We had no outings planned until yesterday, and now we have 2. Go figure. I might also try to get to the zoo to see the baby farm animals. They are always a treat! Here are just few of the things I am pulling together!

I LOVE these Handprint Lilies from Family fun! You can see some completed by actual children at My Blessings from Above. That is where I got the idea.

My Montessori Journey has a bunch of interesting Easter themed educational ideas. I especially like rotten egg and the Easter counting game. I hope to pull my own versions together today!

4 Crazy Kings has a bunch of crafts, too. With limited time, however, we'll probably only get to Easter Egg suncatchers or Bunny place cards. I would love to make these tulip favor cups, but I just don't think we are going to have time! Maybe we can make them as May Day baskets.

Today is also Muffin Tin Monday! Check back this afternoon for pictures of our Muffin Tin lunch!

No comments: