Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reading around the web

I have been reading a lot of blogs again, and finding a great many new places to glean crafts and the like for school. Here are a few of my current favorites:

4 Crazy Kings -- SO much fun. Crafts for kids, crafts for me. Lots of great ideas, and cute kids, too!

Flip Flops and Applesauce -- What a great blog name! She has a bunch of fun activities to do with the younger set along with educational games and the like.

My Montessori Journey -- I have found a ton of ideas here. Really great Montessori stuff, and lots of the supplies are thrift shop finds or from the dollar store! Gotta love great ideas that don't break the bank!

No Time for Flashcards -- oodles of ideas, mostly for preschoolers, but some of the crafts can be used by early elementary kids, too.

One Pretty Thing -- This isn't a blog, but rather a craft round-up. They have TONS of ideas for both kids and adults. Just scratching the surface on what is linked from here!

Seriously, these people find the time to do a lot more than I do! Very inspiring!

No comments: