Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jan Brett Books

I have noticed (thanks to the addition of a new gadget to my blog) that several people are arriving from janbrett.com. I figured out that somehow my blog has been listed on that page. Cool, but you probably are coming here expecting more in the way of Jan Brett material. Sorry. Right now we are working our way through our snowflake unit using Snowflake Bentley. We are not very good at sticking to one thing at a time, however, so it is taking MUCH longer than anticipated. Hopefully next week we will move into our unit on "The Mitten," at which time I will once again have Jan Brett content. Hopefully I will also have the ability to post pictures once again, so I can demonstrate what activities we are doing in conjunction with the book. In the meantime, thanks for reading! and hey, while your here, why not tell me which Jan Brett book is your favorite?

No comments: