Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Books, Books, and more BOOKS!

I sometimes feel like my house is being taken over by books. I love books, don't get me wrong. But I live in a not so very big house (bigger than some, but still) and the books are EVERYWHERE! They are filling the shelves. They are in piles on the floor. They are sometimes found in beds! Still, I can't resist when I feel like I have found a good deal. And Bookcloseouts.com's Smart Start sale was a good deal.

bookcloseouts booksEach item in this picture was 99 cents. Yep. I bought lots. And still I feel like I missed some stuff! I keep hearing what others got and thinking--drat! I didn't even see that! Still, I got a lot of great items. I can't really complain. I got things I thought I could use with both Kiddo and Kutey, so there are some pre-K and some K and some early grade items. I have barely started looking at them, there is so much there! Kiddo is really excited about Counting Money. Coincidentally it would make an excellent workbox item! There are probably others in there that would also, that is just the only one I have had a chance to look at in depth!

The sale ends TODAY! Go take a look!

No comments: