Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A little late in sharing...

I have been meaning to share for a few weeks, but this spring has been busier than I thought it would be! Any way, a few (OK, it was SEVERAL) weeks ago, I commented on Sarah in the woods' blog The Forest Room. She was giving away these:
NecklacesAND I WON! I don't often win things. And these are beautiful. And they have such a great story! The beads are handmade from paper by Ugandan widows with HIV. The proceeds from the sale of these necklaces goes to support Ugandan orphans. How cool is that?

I have been admiring the necklaces for a month now, and their beauty does not diminish. Check out Sarah's blog, too. She has SO many great ideas (I am a huge fan of her Vittles for Littles! Can't wait for strawberry season to start around here!)

No comments: