Monday, June 1, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday--Letters of the Alphabet

It's Muffin Tin Monday again! This weeks theme was Letters of the Alphabet. I was kinda stumped. Short of doing a food for every letter--is there a food that starts with X?--or coming up with creative descriptions for foods, I wasn't sure what to do. Then I got it in my head to write a little story that would include the foods I wanted to put in the muffin tins, but also included main words for every letter of the alphabet. In order. So here it is!

PhotobucketHere is the story. I had Kiddo read the whole thing and get out the foods as he came to them. He LOVED it. It was his idea to use the pickles as alligators!

An Alligator Bit into a Big Chunk of Cheese. Diving in for more he Exclaimed, “Fish are my Favorite Food!” Grapes Gave Him glee In Joyful Jumps. Keeping a Keen eye on his Lovely Lunch, his Muffin tin Monday Meal, he Nabbed a Nummy Octet Of Perfect Pepperoni. Quite Ravenous still he Relished Some Strawberries Slowly. “These are Terrific!” he Uttered. Various Vittles had been Wolfed down When at once he spotted the X that marked the Yogurt, YUM! ZZZZZZZZZZZZ, he snored, at last. All that food had made the alligator sleepy.

Kiddo's
muffin tin Monday
Kutey's
muffin tin Monday

3 comments:

Jen S. said...

so creative! :)
Love it!

Michelle said...

tell him that he is very creative, because that "alligator" is so great! I absolutely LOVE what you did with your muffin tin!

thanks for joining us!

LitLass said...

That's a cool idea! I'll have to try that sometime...