Saturday, March 14, 2009

I love a good website!

I have been reading a bunch of blogs, looking for new ideas. School has gotten sort of stale around here. I attribute it to the long cold winter we have had. Now that the weather is warming up, though, we have a bit more energy and are ready for some new fun.

In my search for St. Patrick's Day ideas, I came across this blog, which led me to Stuff Ya Gotta Try. SO.MANY.LINKS. But some really great stuff. I haven't had a chance to look through it all, but what I did look at was pretty cool. It is really nice that it is all collected in one place, too. I noticed at least a couple of links were broken, but with a list that large, I think that is to be expected! I can't wait to take some time to look through the lists more carefully and glean some helpers from it!

No comments: