Monday, February 1, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday--Dr. Seuss

muffin tin monday

This week's theme for Muffin Tin Monday was Dr. Seuss. Given my lack of motivation, and the fact that we were cramming our lunch in between Lego League and art class, I began with the obvious--Green Eggs and Ham. I scrambled some eggs and added 2 drops of food coloring. If I had been thinking a bit more, I might have tried to mix in something that would have made the eggs green more naturally--like spinach! But this is what we had to work with. I cut stars out of cheese--belly stars from Sneetches. And I cut up apples and gave them each 10 slices--Ten Apples up on Top.

This was definitely one of their favorite tins! There are some very creative folks who did this theme, too! Make sure you check them out!

No comments: