Friday, March 4, 2011

All before breakfast!

This morning when I made my way downstairs, I found this:

2011,Kiddo,extras

Kiddo actually started on his school work. Before I made my way downstairs. He had gone through what he normally does and figured out what he could do without me. "Pick one." I have a card that lists several "enrichment" activities for him to do. Each day he picks one of them. Tangrams, Logic Links, KenKen puzzles, Sudoku puzzles, and, of course, his favorite, Build-it Cards. So he picked one. And did as many cards as he could before he ran out of blocks. We have 3 sets of 20. That was enough for 6.

After he ran out of blocks, while I was getting breakfast, he picked another.

2011,Kiddo,extras

He and Kutey had a blast making things that stood up:
2011,Kutey,extras

2011,Kutey,extras

2011,Kiddo,extras

It started the day of well. We got through so much. All because Kiddo chose to start the day.

No comments: