Monday, March 21, 2011

Book Sharing Monday--The Very Fairy Princess

If you have read the sidebar notes about my kids, you will completely understand where this book fits into our world.

2011,books

The Very Fairy Princess by Julie Andrews and her daughter Emma Walton Hamilton. I happened upon it one day while I was looking for something else and knew Kutey needed it. A pink fairy princess, the ultimate. To top it off, it is a lovely story about a little girl who pretends to be a princess and how things like scabby knees are princess-like. I love the message.

2011,books

OK, so it does a little bit of reinforcing the pink adoration that exists in my home. The story isn't just about pink, though. Besides, with or without the book, Kutey is going to love pink.

See more books at Canadian Home Learning's Book Sharing Monday.

No comments: