Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Drawing in the Morning

2011,Kiddo,Art,home,friends

Kiddo was up before me this morning. In fact, he woke me up to tell me he was drawing a rainbow, but he couldn't find indigo. In my half-awake state, I told him to skip it, just go from blue to violet. That must have been acceptable, because he wandered off.

By the time I got downstairs, he had completed most of these:
2011,Kiddo,Art,home,friends

He drew them for his friends in our Tuesday group. Hubby and I have commented to each other on how thoughtful he always is in picking out gifts for others. He always thinks about what they would like, not what he would. He was equally thoughtful in drawing pictures for his friends. Each person was drawn a picture of one of their favorite things: a pink fairy princess, a rainbow, a digger, Thomas the Tank Engine, and two Star Wars characters. He used toys to model for some of the pictures; he was very proud of that method.

I really need to find him an art outlet!

1 comment:

Heather (One Take On Life) said...

Those are great drawings and what a thoughtful kiddo you have:)